Friday, February 08, 2008

Coyote Ugly

We've been having a fun day. At the crack of 4am, Lucy entered our room screaming louder than she's screamed in a long time! As I picked her up, it registered that she's wet. As I checked her, she wasn't wet around the waist, just the belly. After figuring out that she'd puked, Emily and I cleaned her up. After another 10-15 minutes, she threw-up again, this time I was quick enough to catch it (in my hand... lucky me J) After a few repetitions of this, we went through shirts, then several small towels and pillowcases. She finally settled down around 7am, and has since only thrown-up a couple times in the convening hours. After Lucy fell asleep, I took Elena downstairs to play. While on the couch, I looked out the window and what did I see:
a coyote.


Here is another pic of a coyote.


Here is a third pic of a coyote. Notice my children's swing set
framing the picture. I took this shot this morning, from the house!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: