Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quiet time for mommy...

I finally caught up on the cleaning. Although never ending, I felt I could sit for a moment. I positioned a chair in direct sunlight and curled up with Lori's cookbook. I'm not sure she meant for it to be read as a novel, but it is perfect for my attention span. Lucy was within hands reach...playing with Kevin's chess set. The girls think this is great, it has a ton of potential for creativity. Hope Dad doesn't mind... One moment she is there, the next moment...gone. "Hi Mommy, I am cleaning my arms with soap (and face, and shirt and pants...its not soap, its lotion). 2 days in a row Lucy has gotten into lotion. She is so quiet about her little escapades, and typical discipline doesn't seem to set in yet. It quickly became naptime for Lucy...

No comments: