Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Mom, I got it!"

Isaac was in the swing briefly this morning when he started to fuss a bit. I'll admit, if I'm trying to get something done, I'll wait until he really lets me know he needs me... This time Lucy stepped in to let me know, "Mom, I got it!" She runs over to him and he stops fussing. I assumed he just needed a little human interaction, and for the time being, little Lucy talking to him was comforting. A short time later, I went to see how things were going, this is what I found...
 

...an empty swing...
 

...Isaac on the foot of the couch...
 

...Lucy's back to him. She's busy watching TV and holding up the back of her dress...
 
Posted by Picasa

"Lucy why is Isaac on the couch? Is he scratching your back?"

Lucy, "He wanted to!"

Everyone always says that the middle child is the one that has it the hardest. I beg to differ. I cannot count the number of times my older brother told me he would scratch my back if I scratched his...and he fell asleep before I got my turn. Here it is starting and the kid is not even 2 months old!

1 comment:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

That girl is so hilarious!